1. We listen to what you want to accomplish. Call us for a free,
no-obligation consultation. We can quickly give you an idea of how
much time, money and resources will be needed and may be able to
suggest some ways to save on all of those.
2. We help you assemble an internal “editorial committee” to
direct the production.
3. We research – Even if your organization archives are merely
a pile of photos and papers stuffed in cardboard boxes, we can extract
the information you’ll need to outline your history. We also
search outside sources such as newspapers, magazines and library
archives to verify facts and find details that add color to your
4. We interview – your founders, your important stakeholders,
your employees – whoever you designate. We make them feel comfortable
so their personality and stories come across in the best way possible.
Interviews can be done over time at any location in the world, in
one central location over a few days or anything in between.
5. We create your video story. Post-production can take a few weeks
or a few months depending upon what your needs.
6. We let you make the final call. This is your story. You (or whoever
you designate) can be involved as much or as little as you want.
But the final cut must meet your approval.
7. We deliver – on time, on budget and on target.
8. We make a big deal of it. If you wish, we’ll organize a
Hollywood-style premiere party complete with searchlights, a red
carpet, and catering. This is an important milestone in your organization’s
9. Your organization reaps the benefits of a history that inspires
current and future employees, shareholders and customers.
next page >